- 2 slices of white bread
- 2 slices of leg ham
- Pizza sauce (or tomato based pasta sauce)
- Canned pineapple
- Grated cheese (as much as you like)
- Soft butter
- Jaffle Maker
- Cut ham slices and pineapple into tiny pieces.
- Lightly butter one side of the bread slices. Place one slice of bread with the buttered side facing down on the jaffle maker.
- Spread the bread slice with pizza sauce.
- Top with ham, cheese and pineapple.
- Place the other slice of the bread on top, with the buttered side facing up.
- Toast this bad boy for 5 minutes or until the light on the jaffle maker turns green and cheese is melted.
- Leave to cool for 3- 5 minutes before eating.
- Cut toastie into half and serve! Bon appetit!
You can also make a toastie version of this jaffle with the same recipe using a sandwich press or pan.
Enjoy! More easy toastie ideas >>