1. Use the AusPost app
– Most local e-commerce deliveries are done via AusPost.
– The AusPost app is a great app to help you to keep track of your delivery status. You can always use it without creating an account, however, it’s most convenient when you create an account.
– You even get an in-app notification once your parcel has been delivered to your door.
2. Use Trello to manage and monitor the status of your order
– Apart from delivery delays, there is also significant delays in dispatch from retailers due to tighten social distancing guidelines, more safety measures and decrease in workforce. While most retailers are pretty quick in dispatching the goods, some retailers take a longer time to pack and dispatch. Trello gives you a bird’s eye view of your online shopping status.
– Trello is a free project management software that you could use on your browser or app (both mobile and desktop).
– Here’s our format to help us to keep track of our online purchases.
3.Organize your email folder
– It’s always a good habit to keep your email folder organise, even when it comes to online shopping. You’d want to search for your order confirmation, receipts, tax invoices and warranty quickly from you email.
– Here’s our email folder and label format that helps us to keep track of our online purchase status effectively:
Online Shopping > Retailer Name > Month
Online Shopping > Kmart > April
Find out more about COVID-19 updates from AusPost here.
Happy shopping & saving!
You might also be interested
How we save like a pro bargain hunter from our grocery hacks
Image credit: Andrea Piacquadio